Did you visit a popular public park and were so mesmerized by the beauty of it that you want to let the whole world know about it? Or did you visit a phone repair shop and were fully satisfied by their services and would like to tell others how good they were? Or maybe you visited a restaurant but were very dissatisfied by its services and want to expose them to the entire world?
If any of these situations sound familiar to you and you just want to let everyone know what you think of some place or business, then the best way to get your voice heard is by leaving a Google review. Google gives you the ability to write whatever you feel in the form of Google reviews. But many people don’t know how to write a Google review and that is why we are here to show you how to write one.
It’s a hard task to beat the convenience of getting all the information about a company’s location, hours, phone number, and reviews all in one single place. That is what makes Google reviews one of the most popular and reliable forms of seeking and viewing customer feedback. So, how to write a Google review?
Take for example, whenever you want to find ice cream near you, where do you go for searching? Of course on Google. After finding that ice cream shop, what is the next thing that you look at? The number of stars that they have in their rating, past customer experiences and also the number of positive and negative reviews.
The entire community can benefit from your experiences and reviews. This is why you should know how to write a Google review so that you can help others with your experience.
Process to write a Google review
Given below is the step by step explanation of how to write a Google review:
- Go to your internet browser.
- Then search for any business or place which you want to share your experiences in the form of Google review.
- Keep scrolling down to find the Write a Review button at the bottom right side of the screen (it can be seen directly to the right of the Reviews section, next to the Add a photo button).
- Click on Write a Review.
- A window with title Rate and Review will pop up on your screen. Here, you will get the option of selecting a certain number of stars for the rating and write out details of your experience at that place.
- Leaving the description is optional. After you select the number of star ratings, click on Post to post your google review publically as your google account.
- You have successfully written a Google review.
How to Write a Google Review
Now that you know how to write a Google review, why don’t you go and review the last business you visited. Are you aware of the fact that 84% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations from family or friends? This makes your Google review a deciding factor in the choices that people make. So be very responsible and write only true Google reviews.
If you are a business and want people to write positive Google reviews about you then you can contact Wolony for perfect digital marketing strategies that will drive more customers to your business and also increase the number of satisfied customers. Contact us today.