How To Get Google Reviews
A recent survey revealed that as much as 90 percent of people trust online reviews to the same extent that they would do to personal recommendations. If you keep this in mind, then your small business will have a big opportunity to attract new business and customers via the power of Internet and Google.
For doing this, you will need to generate as many authentic Google My Business reviews as possible. But the most tricky question is how to get Google reviews. This is why we are going to give you tips for getting more authentic reviews from your customers.
It is common for most small businesses to get a negative Google review at times, but keeping a high average rating will go a long way in getting more traffic, and you will be able to convert more of this traffic into sales.
But, that is a very hard nut to crack, as most customers don’t take the time to leave a review, even if they had a good experience at your place. This is why you need to urge your consumers to leave behind a Google review for your business.
How To Get Google Reviews
You need to adopt a proactive online reputation management strategy. The biggest and hardest fact to face is that great and positive customer experiences rarely get posted on the Internet, while bad experiences almost always do.
The online review system and the customers mindset is rigged against your business, so you need to keep a step ahead of the curve on this one. So, you need to make it as easy as possible for your customers to leave you a review, so that they don’t have to spend too much time and it doesn’t seem like a very big effort.
To your benefit, there is a simple and easy way to provide a direct link to your Google My Business review page to your customers. With making the process simple, the chances of adding new reviews on a regular basis for your business will be greatly increased.
Strategies to Get More Google Reviews?
If you want to make leaving a Google review simple for your consumers and get more Google reviews, these are the steps you need to take:
- Log out of your existing Google account. Then do a Google search for your Google My Business listing. You will be in the right place when you are presented with your company’s knowledge graph.
- From there, click on the blue button with the “down arrow.”
- Head over to the “Review and Rate” section where you can select anywhere from one to five stars for the review. Make sure to choose five stars as this will be set as the default rating associated with your link.
- After you have done all this, simply copy the URL of the current webpage and save it in a safe place.
- Now you need to have the email address of your customers for this strategy to work. This is where an online digital agency such as Wolony proves to be helpful. With Wolony, managing your website and client database and developing online marketing content is never hard.
- From there, create a direct link to your Google My Business review box. This will make leaving a Google review hassle free for your customers. They won’t have to spend the time in looking up for your company and then verifying that it’s the right business.
- You can also use the Google URL Shortener tool to shorten the link and make it “pretty” and more appealing.
Once all this hard work is done, you simply need to distribute this link to your customers and urge them to leave a review and their feedback about your business. There are a variety of ways in which you can circulate this link:
Send emails with the direct link to the Google review page of your business. Always ask the customers to give their email address and then send them an email once their work is done. One thing that you need to be very particular about is that you don’t want to come across as an annoyance, so keep your email short and to the point.
Print Out Cards
Give your customers business cards with the direct link to your business’ Google review page. Tell them to share their experience at your business place with the world.
Post The Link On Social Media
Run digital marketing campaigns on social media and share the direct link that will let people review your business without any hassle.
This is the most effective answer to how to get Google reviews. We can help you do all this to effectively increase your Google reviews and customer visibility. Here at Wolony, we can help your small business build a strong online presence which will in turn drive more sales. Contact us today and unlock the full potential of the web for your business..